1 July 2018




Namaste dear friends!
I know that in my past life I was the Saint Mary Magdalene, who became a long time ago one of two chohans of the Green Ray, the second being the Archangel Raphael who is the God Thoth and I am the Goddess Maat, his twin flame. SaLuSa from Sirius is the Incarnation of the Archangel Raphael and I am his pair.
I want to say you that before I had seen SaLuSa firstly in the world of my dreams, but after I encountered and saw him in this reality. I know I will always love him with my heart.
I am SaLuSa and I bless you all dear Ones and leave the talk, I give it to my brother whose name is SaLeIre and who is the God Horus.
I am SaLeIre and I am gracefully sending to you the lots of greetings and I am Archangel Ariel, otherwise my name is Michael.
We, SaLuSa-Thoth, me NaNiYa-Maat and SaLeIre-Horus are wishing you the Good and are sending you much Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment