1 July 2018



I am Maat the Goddess, her living incarnation on this Earth. I am the daughter of the God. I am here to work for the Light and be the teacher of Light, always remaining the member of Galactic Federation of Light. I have a gift of healing and the gift to foresee the future and events. I am here to people in the Ascension and teach them some truths.
Dear Ones, in this year 2015, the things in this world will be changing and for the better. The civilization of the planet is in the progressive development. But, come down from the technocratic way of delopment, it is disastrous for the planet. People must protect Mother Gaya and Life on it and take care of, then, it is so needed. Some regions of the planet need more attention than others and are damaged.
Never forger about spirituality. I emphasize the need to increase your vibrations, it is a really important need for you, when you are on your way to the Light of the Ascension and spiritual growth. The Ascension is an amazing process that every Lightworker and other adepts of Ascension will pass or already have passed, in the own proper manner. The Golden Age is atttending the human civilisation and the dark cabal will still lose in force.
Sending you my Light, Loving Energies and blessings.
NaNiYa

Blessed be, everyone! I am SaLeIre the brother of SaLuSa from Sirius. I am the God Horus and he is the God Thoth.
I love you, everybody and I send you my positive vibrations!
SaLeIre

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and I have been otherwise known as the god Thoth, the one of my incarnations, who had been venerated in the Egypt of other times. I offer my help for some of you gracefully. I may help the Ones which are not too bad to merit it. I send you my Love and Light, dear friends.
SaLuSa

No comments:

Post a Comment