1 July 2018

Message from the Ascended Master Sanat Kumara on 8 November 2017
I greet you everyone, I am the Ascended Master Sanat Kumara, I come there to say about that you are my beloved friends and I would help you to find your path in this life, to make your choice between the bad and good. I wish that everyone could be better and discover your internal qualities. You can open your heart to our benevolent Light-masters and give your own help to them while they are helping you.
The Love is primordial to your heart as well as Light to your soul. You can do many incredible discoverings concerning your body and mind, also your spirit. Your body and soul have enormous possibilities hidden into them. These words I have spoken are important to everyone.
Love and Light can help you to become the spiritually awakened One.
Love each other and deny the company of the bad Ones, as they can harm you strongly.
Everybody spread your Love and Light over the world. That will help you to be happier because the Love you have given is awarded by this world, in which you exist, by itself! Love it for the Love it had given to you!
Ban the ennemicity from your inside. Let the Love come inside of you.
With Love and Light! I bless you all, dear friends.
That was the Ascended Master Sanat Kumara who had talked to you.
Many thanks to you, Master Sanat Kumara.
Channeled by: NaNiYa

No comments:

Post a Comment