1 July 2018

Message from SaLuSa from Sirius on 12 November 2017
I am SaLuSa, I am teaching you how to be truly enlightened and rise from the darkness to the Light. I spread my Light and Love upon your heads and also this planet Earth.
About the choice, that you have, it is to be or not to be dark. That is such important to you, that you may have discovering the Light or solely continue to stand in the dark. We offer you the possibility to let all that is dark behind you, and forget it. All the kind of the Beings that we name dark is bad, ennemical, full of hatred. Know such an Ones are dangerous.
Dear Lightworkers and our other friends, do not let the inimical Ones destroy you, but defend yourself and fight to survive!
We are the friends of you and can assist you in your positive work as it is possible. The Lightworkers and other kind of our helpers, these are the Ones that we respect and love. We are all from the positive and benevolent Beings Union, the members of the Galactic Federation of Light. We are here to be guides and protectors.
In fact, you should rise your level of vibrations, to make it be high, then keep it so and I invite much of you to do so. That will truly do only the Good for you and nothing bad.
I am sending much of Light and Love to you, dear readers.
I am SaLuSa and I bless you all!
Thank you, dearest SaLuSa!
Words dictated by SaLuSa written by NaNiYa

No comments:

Post a Comment