1 July 2018

144000 star souls have arrived on this Earth to make great changes on it. These 144000 are Lightworkers and are benevolent Beings working for the Light, Peace, Love and Good, to make this world be better and awake the people on this Earth. The moment has arrived, the Earth is now seriously damaged by the bad human activity on it and needs much help today, also the ruling systems of the present world create distemper and misunderstanding. The 144000 benevolent souls are bringing Light and Peace on this planet, illuminating the people and bringing the new teachings to this human world. So, the decreasing spirituality of this world knows a new soaring with the gracious help of the Lightworkers. I know about myself that I am one of these 144000 angelic souls, and that I have a noble mission on this Earth that I have to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment