16 November 2014

Meditation "Cleansing your consciousness and spiritual protection"

Firstly, sit in the pose of Lotus. Relax, respire profoundly, then say these words, like a mantra:
The pure sacred energy of this universe fill me with you! Enlighten me!
Give a wise mind to me, and set me free from the dense dark and negative energies. Let me arise to the higher dimensions. Let me share my Light with the Ones, that are needing it.
God Father, protect me from the evil minded Dark Ones and their evil-desires. I believe in the divine Light, it's a savior of the Live in this universe.
The Saint spirit help me in my life path! The Guardian angel, my protector, please save me and protect me! Give me a strength and make my inner Light shine brightly!
O-M!
Continue to relax yourself while meditating, feel the universal energy enter into you (just try to realize it), revitalize you and give you more strength and wisdom. You can repeat this meditation several times in a day.
Namaste.
Author: NaNiYa

No comments:

Post a Comment